Tribunal rules consultation - LITRG response
As the tax appeals system is changing from April 2009, new rules and procedures are being devised. LITRG feel there is some way to go in terms of arriving at a structure which adequately caters for unrepresented, low-income appellants.
We feel the Tax Chamber Rules comprising:
- the Draft First-tier Tribunal Rules consultation
- Statutory Instrument - The First-tier Tribunal (Tax Chamber) Rules 2009
- Upper Tribunal Rules for tax cases consultation
- Statutory Instrument - The Upper Tribunal Rules 2008 for tax cases
- as drafted are insufficiently geared to the needs of low-income unrepresented appellants. Our response aims to identify those needs. Please use the link below to see our submission.
Contact Name: Robin Williamson (Tel: 0844 579 6700, Fax: 0844 579 6701)
To open the file click below: