Guides and Factsheets
Moving to a new country is a busy time. It can be stressful because you have to learn about the rules there. To help migrants who have come to the UK, or who are thinking about coming to the UK, to live, study or work we have produced a basic guide which will explain the main things you will need to know about the UK tax system.
Click on the icon below to open our digital flipbook.
We have also produced a set of factsheets, which provide more information on some of the topics explained in the guide. They are listed below:
- Domicile factsheet
- Employed and self-employed factsheet
- Foreign income and gains factsheet
- Income other than earnings factsheet
- Leaving the UK factsheet
- National Insurance factsheet
- Personal Allowances factsheet
- Residence factsheet
- Short stays in the UK factsheet
If you are an adviser, or a migrant who wants more detailed information, you can use the menu at the side to find out more.