Sample letters and other resources
Including glossaries, flowcharts and some useful tools if you are a small employer and run a payroll
The letters below should give you an idea of what to write and how to present your points.
- Marriage Allowance sample letter
- Tax repayments example letter
- Tax underpayments: adjustments and explanation requests
- Rich Text – to edit and use.
- Glossary of forms
- Loan charge flow chart: reporting and paying the loan charge
- Self-assessment flowchart
- How do I repay my student loan? flowchart
- Jargon buster (an A-Z of easy to understand glossary)
- Pension jargon buster (an easy-to-understand glossary of pension terms)
- Payroll calendar
- Payroll datacard
These links take you to our sister website, Disability Tax Guide