Useful contacts for pay or pensions

Updated on 16 March 2018

This section provides contact information if you have queries on your pay or pensions from the armed forces.

Who do I contact if I have a query about my armed forces pay?

If you cannot sort out the problem locally, you can contact the Joint Personnel Administration Centre (JPAC). It can be contacted:

By email:

JPAC [at] or intranet: JPACEnquiryCentre

By phone:

Telephone : 0141 224 3600

Freephone : 0800 085 3600

Overseas : +44 141 224 3600

Military : 94560 3600

By writing:

JPAC Enquiry Centre,
Mail Point 403,
Kentigern House,
65 Brown Street,
G2 8EX

Who do I contact if I have a query about my pension entitlement from my service in the armed forces?

You should contact Veterans UK.

By email:

veterans-uk [at]

By phone:

Freephone (UK only): 0800 085 3600

Telephone (overseas): +44 1253 866 043

By writing:

Veterans UK Pension Division 
Mail Point 480 
Kentigern House 
65 Brown Street 
Glasgow, G2 8EX