Other Tax Issues

Updated on 18 May 2019

Armed forces

As well as your pay, pensions and self-employment, you may receive other types of income or make a profit from selling possessions. This section directs you towards further information.

Where on this website can I find further help?

You will find the main section on other tax issues gives you a lot of information on other types of income that you may receive as well as providing a general introduction to capital gains tax. Later in this section you will find more detailed information on capital gains tax issues that may apply if you are not resident in the UK or if you sell your family home.