Agency workers

Updated on 6 August 2018

While you are in the UK, you may obtain temporary work via an agency. You can find information on your rights as an agency worker on GOV.UK. However there are some complexities that you should be aware of.

You can find a useful outline in our factsheet on 'agency workers'.

To find information to help you if you work through an agency or other intermediary, look at ‘am I employed, self-employed, both or neither?’ in the ‘employed’ section of this website.