Guides and Factsheets
Moving to a new country can be stressful because you have to learn about the rules there. To help migrants who have come to the UK, or who are thinking about coming to the UK, to live, study or work we have produced a a series of factsheets which will explain the main things you will need to know about the UK tax system.
We have also produced a set of PDF factsheets, which provide more information on some of the topics explained in the guide. The factsheets are listed below:
- Domicile factsheet
- Employed and self-employed factsheet
- Foreign income and gains factsheet
- Income other than earnings factsheet
- Leaving the UK factsheet
- National Insurance factsheet
- Personal Allowances factsheet
- Residence factsheet
- Short stays in the UK factsheet
If you are an adviser, or a migrant who wants more detailed information, you can use the menu on the right-hand side to explore the main website content.